Following advice from HM Department for Environment Food & Rural Affairs, we continue to provide services during the Coronavirus Pandemic.
We are working to government guidelines and additional recommendations from Health England; our staff wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment for the tasks they are assigned & will maintain appropriate social distancing, at every possible opportunity.At 'The Tree Walker Arborist Ltd' we understand our trees are assets, presenting some of the most beautiful, natural architecture we can enjoy in our countryside, urban forests, streets, parks and gardens. Like everything around us, trees need care if we are to enjoy them for years to come. Periodic inspection and when necessary, work to a tree is important to preserve it for future generations. Thats why we work with you, the customer, to achieve your desired outcome for your trees, while helping you to maintain any applicable statutory obligations. (E.g. Clearances to highways).
- Our team has access to hand sanitiser & additional cleaning material in all vehicles, to maintain appropriate personal hygiene.
- Due to the nature of arboricultural operations, face masks are NOT recommended for site staff for the following reasons:
- Tree work is in the outdoor environment, where air can move freely & the risk of cross contamination is very low.
- Masks may interfere with the comfort & fitting of protective helmets.
- Masks may impede staff ability to communicate clearly during hazardous, technical operations while using noisy, dangerous equipment.
Corvid-19 Arboriculturally Specific Helpful Information:
For example, we could assist you by pruning your tree: Reducing it to an appropriate size for its location & position. Thinning a tree will reduce 'wind sail' effect. Removing some of the dead wood, can improve the health of the tree by reducing the risk of infection, leading to disease/decay & removing dangerous dead wood *which presents a hazard to people or property below*, is an exercise in due diligence.
When a tree is no longer healthy, we can give advice and information, so you can make an informed decision about how to proceed and when a tree requires removal, we provide a safe, efficient and cost effective solution.
The Tree Walker Arborist Ltd is a family business. We are East Riding of Yorkshire Council Approved Contractors & Approved Arboricultural Contractors to The Diocese of York, Driffield Town Council, The Highfield House, Meadow Foods, Clever Pasture, Heron Lakes Country Park & Wellburn Care Homes.
'We really pride ourselves on total customer satisfaction': Please take a look at what our customers say about us - see our reviews on our Facebook page, @ Yell.com & Google Business.
All works are undertaken to the highest standards of health & safety & we work to satisfy British Standard BS3998 (Tree works). Our team are professionally qualified & hold NPTC Certificates in Arboriculture. We are fully insured with £5m public liability insurance. Qualifications & insurance information are carried by our team & references are available on request. We provide free information and free no obligation quotations.
Tree Walker Arborists Services:
- Tree surveys
- Tree felling, dismantles & removal
- Pruning (Crown reduction, thinning, lifting & dead wooding)
- Storm damage / Emergency call out
- Hedge cutting
- Wood chipping
- Stump grinding
- Firewood processing & Log splitting
- Advice & assistance with Planning Applications & Tree Preservation Orders
- Fire wood sales
- A complete end to end service - leaving you with a tidy, clean work area and useable timber / ready logged fire wood (Timber will need to season if it is 'green wood').
Please use the 'Contact us' tab (@ the top) or give us a call.
For examples of our recent work, please take a look at our Facebook page, using the link below:
For our Registered Address Information: Please scroll to the bottom of the page.